Wednesday, July 22, 2009

unusual day..

Dear blog..

erm.. recently feel like writing out my feeling.. so.. i write lo...

haiz.. got a feel n weird feeling.. realised that some1 din really 1 2 talk 2 me.. dunno y.. haiz.. n dunno how 2 find out.. so.. jz wait lo.. haiz.. sad case..

darling is moving 2 new room.. abu neh neh landlord.. hopefully this 3 years everthing will b fine la.. cos.. seriously.. i dun trust indian.. mayb phorbia.. but since my darlnig said the landlord is nice.. so.. i have nth 2 say oso la.. cos he has already very fan for this.. n y et.. i can't help out anything.. haiz.. wat a useless gf i m .. haiz..

new sem will b my 2nd year le.. that's when the HGPA will b count.. haiz.. so worry la.. din get 1st class oso no confident to get 2nd upper.. cos the standard is kinda high in HELP.. for my level la.. but.. i'll try my best to do my best!!! jiayou ba.. oso .. jiayou ba my darling.. wish u all the best in ur new environment!!!

erm.. was chatting wif my ex colleague.. he said.. if according to lunar calendar, gal is more emo during full moon.. err.. seriously this was my 1st time heard.. but.. mayb lo.. haha.. mayb period cuming soon oso la.. lol.. cos pimples r out le.. lolz.. make sense? swt.. wat m i toking abt? haha..

hehe.. dunno darling gto read my blog or not leh? guess dun hav la.. cos i oso send him mail everyday.. like blog oso.. haha.. but.. i really wish he got read sometimes.. sometimes oso dun wish he read.. wen i m really emo n got talk abt his bads :p haha.. seldom la.. mayb got la.. dun angry oh if u saw this, ts..

well well well... time 2 prepare exam paper la.. fast fast fin n dun need 2 bother abt it anymore la.. wat la.. as a replacement teacher oso need 2 prepare exam paper.. haiz.. but.. haha.. working here is more relax than the previous skol.. cos.. i dun need 2 bring bac book to mark.. lolz.. time more free.. lol.. too bad.. wen think of skol reopen need 2 skip 2 weeks class for teach.. haiz.. feel so bad.. but wat 2 do? need 2 earn money for my next sem's tuition fees.. haiz.. hopefully can catch up la.. wif all my fren's help.. headache.. stil dunno how much i'll get for my salary.. haiz.. so cham...

okie la.. to be continue next time..
bye bye..



No comments: