Saturday, July 25, 2009

Learn to treat things happen around as they r normal ^^

raining early in the morning..

so mood oso x tat good lo.. lolz.. emo..

get up aroung 6:45am.. tot 1 2 help dad fill in medicine.. who knows.. he already go out le.. hav 2 cal him 2 come bec take the medicine.. haiz.. my careless.. shud keep tat ytd.. but.. was too tired le.. after fetch sis from her skol, once reach home, i straight away sleep le..

erm.. aft tat, teach tuition til 10:45am..

haiz.. need 2 prepare exam papers.. the previous 1 that i have donw have totally rejected by the teacher who r checking it.. sob.. need 2 re-do all over again.. nvm la.. i oso dun wish my kids fail it.. lol.. so will make it easier than the rejected version..

dunno y heart feel weird weird de.. like sth blocking.. seems like lots of problem that i can't solve..

1. study - money
2. family
3. friendship
4. relationship - so far so good ^^
5. period.. coming soon

hmph.. luckily the 1st problem is already settle half way. thanks for those who lending me a hand for that... thanks yc ^^ i truly appreciate wat u have done to me.. thank you..

one of my fren gave me a formula 2 summarise my feeling:

period + moon gravity + emotion..... = bad mood

he said: if minus out the "emotion" then u will be happy as usual again.

mayb i really think too much as wat ts said.. haiz.. but.. human being will think non-stop.. unless the second he/she died..
isn't it true? i dunno..

went to celebrate my cousin's 21st burfday ytd.. she got lots of presents.. so envy her.. haha.. cos i also love receiving presents instead of MONEY.. i always got money instead of presents.. so.. feel that if i receive so mnay presents.. i'll surely b very happy... n headache too.. cos dunno wer shud i put those presents.. i have few boxes of present that gave by my students and friends last time.. haha.. but.. i stil love to receive presents.. i guess is normal for every1.. psychologically.. am i right?

burfday, wedding, etc is an event that gather ppl.. v can meet out long lost friends.. relatives that only met once a year ( during CNY) lol.. etc.. ytd one of my relative ask me.. when is my turn.. haha.. i was shocked wif her words.. cos.. at 1st i tot she asked wen is my turn 2 get married.. haha.. she asked when i'll celebrate my 21st... lolz.. erm.. i din celebrate la actually.. jz have dinner with my family. I oso planned to celebrate b4.. but.. due to lots of circumstaces, i didn't do so.. erm.. quite sad oso.. but.. nvm la.. over le.. i m now 22.. so.. no matter got celebrate or not.. life stil hav 2 go on.. lolz.. no big deal!!

my anniversary wif ts'll coming soon.. 23 more days to go.. as he's starting his uni life soon, i guess we'll x celebrate it so soon.. anyway, that hour will b our bz hour.. so.. can't go 2 find each others so soon.. i guess.. unless.. haha.. x unless.. shud b lidat la..

erm.. okie la.. start 2 do my work la.. go go gambate!!

^^ hav a nice day everyone!!




No comments: