Friday, August 14, 2009

A 'sui' (aka bad) day :(

WaT a StUpId DaY tOdAy..

I have bank in my resource fees for 2nd year.. n yet.. When i checked my school account.. stated there that i haven settle wif the payment.. make me so angry and anxious.. haiz.. i tot straight away bank in den need not have ay follow up on tat.. WHO KNOWS!!!! i stil need to go 2 the bursary to collect my receipt only consider i already banked in the money!!! haiz.. den what for i bank in the money leh? i might as well straight away pay cash for that.. so gek si me..

This is not that worse.. my hp has expired and i can't make any call out.. so i need to call to HELP to double confirm with this.. i use skol's public phone.. n it cheated my money!!! sob sob.. altho just a 50 cents but.. it means alot to me nowadays as i dun really have much money for my daily expenses.. haiz.. suai la... stupid fon.. eat my money!!!!!

After made the call, i went into the toilet.. n i have forgotten that the 1st basin is spoilt.. i on the tap n the water split all over my clothes.. STUPID!!! why all this stupid stuff happened to me continuously? gek si me la...

After that, i go to class.. my children are having exam this week.. it's their last paper during my period.. after i've collected the exam papers.. i ask them to pass up their workbook as the assistant headmaster(AH) need to check their works.. wen they passed up.. oni i realised that i have 7 pages did not mark.. OMG.. headache.. i ask them to quickly hand in so that i can mark n hand it to the AH.. luckily i still manage to finish mark their works.. but.. AH said have to wait all passed up oni check.. SWT... i rushing so hard to let her check.. who knows...

4 students did not bring.. so have to wait Monday they pass up, finish my marking only send to AH... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.... why la.. why this happen to me?

Next.. one of my student told me that she has lost her electronic dictionary.. she put it in the drawer before recess.. haiz.. how am i going to find in the very last 5 minutes? i asked my monitors to help out.. but they did not get any... haiz.. i have warm that girl not to bring expensive stuff to skol.. she dun listen.. wat can i do? I also ask her to keep her own properties properly.. haiz.. i trust my children will not take.. but.. where has it been? OMG... why this happen 2 me again? i've reported to AH.. her comment is: 'children nowadays are very smart, after they steal, they'll not put into their bag. they'll hide it somewhere and go to get it after class. quite make sense oso.. how come i never tot of that? OMG.. what have the movies teach them? how come nowadays the children's m ind so complicated? haiz..

Okie la.. i think i enuf 'sui' this 2 days.. 2days before met accident.. luckily is ok.. not pretty much hurt.. den today happen all these... haiz..

Wish tmr will be a better day la.. got dinner at shangarila hotel.. i did not buy any dress.. just wear the 1 i wore b4..

okie.. i need 2 rest le.. tmr got tuition..shhuuu shhuuu all the 'sui qi'.. night ^^

:( sui day for pika, aLiCe..

No comments: