Saturday, November 7, 2009

Jz A Post..

WOW.. long time din blog..

well, i'm not a regular blogger.. altho.. i wished to blog always.. but.. lots of workload in hand till i no time to blog.. (actually it's jz an excuse for my laziness)

today i view my fren's blog. Wow.. in two months time.. lots of things happened.. and i found out that her mom fall down.. erm.. wat came into my head that moment is.. i want to pay her mummy a visit.. but.. dunno leh.. feel weird.. cos.. mayb i m still not that closed with them.. but.. i really feel like goin 2 pay her a visit.. cos during my frens still here.. auntie did treat me well too.. mayb tmr buy some fruits and pay her a visit.. hopefully it wun give her any troubles..

i viewed my sis's blog too.. well, i really think that my sis is more mature than me.. in some case.. from wat she wrote on her blog.. i can c that she is really facing lots of problems that she can't share wif any of us.. so.. she prefer 2 blog on net n express out her feeling..

as i've learnt from the human personality course.. according to Adler's Birth Order, the youngest child is always the pet of the family.. He/She always aim for high achivements.. but..not my sister.. i think she did not want high achievement cos she really feel very tired of being compared with her outstanding sibling (except me). She is more in oppsosite side of the youngest child's personality: the helplessness and dependency type.. her attitudes really give me a sense of that.. haiz..

ytd, a psychiatric in US Army shot 13 armies.. the 1st thing that crossed in my mind is.. will psychology have a bright future den?? will the company do not want to hire me cos i m a psychology degree holder? haha.. think to much again.. my dad n mom more over, they asked me to stop this course as they dun want me to be in the mental hospital 1 days.. *piu**swt..

i've sick for 3 days.. but now recovered.. in that 3 days.. headache, vomit, stomach pain, etc.. u name it.. i got it.. haiz.. i did not eat well that 3 days too.. cos.. no appetite.. the reasons i tot of y will i fall sick:
1. stress
2. sad
3. stand too much and no air circulation during experiment
4. did not have lunch
5. going to sick

at the end, i still dunno y m i sick.. shudb a combinations of the reasons that i can think of.. lol..

recently, my life is so peaceful.. cos TS did not really chat much with me.. mayb cos last month i did hang his call once den he do not want to bother abt me.. even i sick.. he dun even.. haiz.. nvm.. it's over.. i do not keep it in heart..

i know that recently TS is very bz wif his assignments and finals.. he stay till the wee hour to study at Uni.. got 1 night, i can't get him 2 answer my call, i tot wat had happened to him as it's already midnight 1:30am.. by that time he shud have b home.. but.. i din get any msg or cal from him.. so i keep on calling.. till...1:45 oni he take up the cal n said he silent his fon.. i know i shud x blame him.. but i really very scared that moment.. once he pick up the cal.. i m so thankful to the god that he's safely arrived home.. but.. he mayb dunno how worried i m.. nvm.. he's jz bz wif his stuff till he oso blur blur..

on 1 lecture when the lecturer sharing her story wif us.. she mentioned that, we need to bear with your lover no matter how he/she behave.. 2 ppl live tgt must have TOLERANCE.. i once forgot this word and tot of breaking up cos some small issues.. but.. after that lecture.. i tot of the word again and i make the step 2 tolerate.. i have really forgot this word.. as i myself oso bz wif my heavy workloads.. thanks to my leacturer who shares her story wif me.. and... it made me realized that i shud have b more tolerate to TS..

okie.. time for assignments...

Jiayou pika!! Jiayou TS!!



No comments: