Saturday, May 14, 2011

Countdown on my graduation journey

Few more months then I'll be going out from this pampered world- my house & Uni life.

I am looking forward for that day to come. However, all of my friends who started working seems do not like the working lifestyle. I guess maybe they do not find the job they loved?? Or in real working world, it is not as sweet as the days at home and Uni life? In my own opinion, I think it is depends how you perceived the job and the way you treat yourself in the job position. I must fully occupied my remaining 216 days with soft skills and experiences in working in the filed I am interested. Gambate pika!

Blogging is not my cup of tea. But I do feel that sometimes I need a space for me to voice out my opinion. Although I do not wished this piece of information read by the people I knew.. but I can't escape from that. Anyway, I ain't that famous till some bloggers who have thousands of viewing in a day. I feel secure in some way. Maybe at the other end of the world. I might meet someone who share the same thoughts with me. YOU can leave me a comment on my blog. Most welcome for those who wanted to leave a comment. For me, it is part of my life. I am growing everyday. I need guidance or opinions from others. So do you?? Agree?

I have decided, I will archive the following 216 by updating my blog daily? weekly? monthly? depends on my flexibility.

Look forward? Stay tune..

Have a great day everyone.

Regards,
cute pika

No comments: