Monday, May 16, 2011

1st day of New Semester

Woohoo..

Today's the 1st day of new semester.. my final two semester.. hehe..

Although I feel very tired after working as an intern at my uni but I gained a lot of knowledge today.

I am very happy too because the cakes I bought for my two lovely lecturers like it. Wow.. This is the 1st time I didn't buy something which is not suit other's choice.. haha.. Happy!!!

Besides, while doing the cold calling for the companies.. I managed to call the line for both of the electronic companies which had been pending for the past few weeks.. haha.. how lucky am I?? It's a good start..

During a lunch meeting with my team, I found out something scary and disgusting.. My favorite fast foods, both M & K is not using the ingredient that I thought. OMG.. I have to start craving for such food today onwards.. It's for my own health too.. Oh no.. I guess you will not want to hear this...

I enjoy the working environment in my current team.. relaxing and flexible.. I can work off site if I want to.. I can do anything I want.. It made me feel that I am being appreciated and they trust my work. How nice if my future employer will be like that.. haha.. We will look into this in future..

I have gain alot of knowledge through this internship and my way in doing my Thesis.. Although sometimes there are some unreasonable event happened.. I always trust it'll be solved.. So do not panic and stay calm to face the problem.. I am very thankful to both of my supervisors for supervising me throughout the process.. Thank you.

Oh ya.. Today is Teacher's Day, as an ex teacher, I am quite upset because none of my students wished me.. It's ok.. haha.. I still feel happy because my lecturers and teachers and happy for the wishes I brought for them.. hehe..

Time to shower.. Must not exceed a certain limit of time.. It's a way to train me not to take my shower very late.. It's all his plan.. He is wonderful.. He will be be the one whom I want to spend my whole life together with.. haha.. TS, I Love You..

Look forward for tomorrow's research project. Go Go gambate pika!!

**blink blink**

No comments: